Make Rhode Island Great Again!
Actually, Rhode Island is already great. Save the Bay is just trying to make it better. They are doing great work to preserve what is uniquely RI - its ocean and shores! Guess I'm swimming one part for the exercise and one part to reacquaint myself to Lil' Ole Rhodey after ten years living outside the state.
"Since the human body is "composed" of 80% water, then only 20% of the human being should have to swim. The remaining 80% of the body must "mix in" with the water."
If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform the system administrator.