Welcome to My Personal Page
Save the Bay's mission "is to protect and improve Narragansett Bay. Our vision is a fully swimmable, fishable, healthy Narragansett Bay, accessible to all and globally recognized as the natural treasure it is."
Save the Bay
- acts as a watchdog against polluters,
- educates the public about the importance of the waters,
- works with lawmakers to pass laws that protect the bay,
- restores costal habitats,
- defends public use of the bay, and
- encourages people who live in or visit the Narragansett Bay region to become stewards of the bay.
This will be my 8th Save the Bay swim. I am grateful that in all my swims the water has been clean and clear. I hope it will stay that way.
Thank you for supporting Save the Bay.
If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform the system administrator.