Shuttles & Parking
All participants will park at the Conanicut Marine Boat Yard, 260 Conanicus Avenue, Jamestown, RI
-- Please follow instructions of volunteers with flags.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Park your car per instruction of parking volunteers
- Bring your Drivers License and belongings to the check in tables near the shuttles
- Show you ID to staff who will check it against the master list -- NON-FEDERAL ID will not be accepted
- Fill out a COVID Screening test
- Get a clear bag to put your belongings in (if you are bringing any belongings, this is required to have on the Naval Base)
- Staff will stamp your hand
- Enter the shuttle to Naval Station Newport
All shuttles will leave from the Conanicut Marine Boat Yard to The Naval Station Newport 5:00 AM to 6:30 AM
THE LAST SHUTTLE TO Navy Base for check in is 6:30 AM -- NO EXCEPTIONS
No spectators will be allowed on the Naval Base due to COVID restrictions and precautions.
COVID SHUTTLE RULES
Limit number of swimmers on each shuttle.
Swimmers must maintain six feet of distance and wear their mask at all times while on shuttle.
No more than 36 people on a bus at one time (3 people per 3 seats).
Sanitize between each trip
Windows will remain open for ventilation